Rick Pina has been in ministry since 1997 and he has been writing about God since then. Rick shares a daily devotional (Today’s Word) via email that goes out to over 2,500 daily, all around the world.
In 2010 the Lord impressed upon Rick a desire to start Blogging. When praying about what Blog about the choice was easy – FAITH. Why? Because Rick is anointed to teach the Body of Christ to live by faith. Regardless of the topic Rick may be teaching on, faith will be a part of it. His messages are peppered with faith and rightly so, because as believers we:
1. Are saved through the vehicle of faith (Eph 2:8,9).
2. Are to live by faith (Ro 1:17, Gal 2:20, Gal 3:11, Heb 10:38).
3. To be even clearer, we are instructed to live by “our” faith (Hab 2:4).
4. To walk by faith and not by our senses (2 Cor 5:7).
5. To fight the good fight of faith (1 Tim 6:12).
6. Are taught that the prayer of faith can heal the sick (James 5:15).
7. Are taught that every Born-Again believer can experience world-overcoming victory, and that this victory that overcomes the world is accessed through faith (1st John 5:4).
We can’t please God without faith (Heb 11:6), so it is our prayer that the Blog posts on this site help you to grow your faith and live a life that is pleasing to God.