Two major points I want to make this week:
- All true vision will be tested for authenticity.
- Nothing happens until you announce it.
All true vision will be tested for authenticity:
- Life in Christ is not a cakewalk.
- Every person that was used mightily of God faced opposition.
- The devil only attacks those worth attacking!
- Paul went through challenge after challenge, but the devil was not after Paul, the devil wanted to stop Paul’s assignment!
- Paul was charged with taking the gospel the Gentiles.
- The greater the assignment, the greater the attack!
- After describing some of the challenges he faced, Paul said, “In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted” (2 Tim 3:12).
Nothing really happens until you announce it:
- Paul was living well until he announced the fact that he had changed sides.
- After Paul’s public declaration of what God wanted to do in his life, the life went haywire.
- It’s one thing to receive from God in your prayer closet. But it’s something else when you have the faith to declare what God is going to do in your life, before it happens.
- Taking God public crosses the faith line.
- When you take God public – at the risk of looking foolish – the Father honors your faith.
- When you take God public you become a target of the enemy!
- If the vision came from God, the provision will come from God.
- If the vision came from God, the opposition will come from satan.
- Instead of getting discouraged by the opposition, get encouraged!
- Satanic opposition is proof that you are heading down the right road!
- What satan means to destroy you can actually help validate your assignment!
- The only way you can lose is if you quit!
Lately I have spoken to many believers who have told me of the challenges they are facing. It seems like the devil is very busy, but guess what? We can be too. Don’t just sit back and let the devil roughshod over you, your family, your children, your career, your health, your finances, and etc. GO ON THE OFFENSIVE!
In this video I will tell you to:
1. Determine to TAKE A STAND! (Mentality)
2. Prepare for a faith-fight (get in the Word – search the scriptures)
3. Take the fight to the Enemy – Trouble Your Trouble! (pray, believe, declare, disrupt, engage!)
This is the third lesson in the series. Christus Victor (Jesus Christ is Victor!). The BIG IDEA of this lesson is that Jesus crushed satan and his demons on the cross and He FOREVER liberated those of us who are Christians. We have safety and protection from satan and demons.