Before you start planning for 2012, make sure you CLOSE OUT 2011 STRONG! Watch this, it will bless you:
(Hab 2:2-4 NLT) Then the LORD said to me, “Write my answer plainly on tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others. This vision is for a future time. It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed. “Look at the proud! They trust in themselves, and their lives are crooked. But the righteous will live by their faithfulness to God.
- God can give you a vision.
- The vision will not happen overnight.
- If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, God cannot lie!
- Live by faith and your faithfulness will take you towards the vision!
(Heb 10:35,36 NLT) So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you! Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised.
- If you throw away your confidence you will be aborting the dream!
- Patient endurance is what you need to accomplish great things with God!
- If you keep pressing, you will receive all He has promised!
- Before you start laying out new things for 2012, go back to what God said you would do in 2011.
- Do what you can and believe God for what you can’t.
- The year is not over, don’t give up on those things you were believing God for!
FINISH 2011 STRONG!
God has a DREAM for your life. You role is to open your heart to it. I will use Joseph as an example:
1. Believe the dream: (Gen 37:5 NLT) One night Joseph had a dream
- God does not wait until you are ready before He reveals His dream for your life.
- The key is not dismissing the dream, just because you are not ready for it.
- Look for God to reveal to you your “to be” stage and believe it when He does.
2. Protect the Dream from Dream-Killers: (Gen 37:19,20 NASB) They said to one another, “Here comes this dreamer! “Now then, come and let us kill him and throw him into one of the pits; and we will say, ‘A wild beast devoured him.’ Then let us see what will become of his dreams!”
- Not everyone who is with you is for you.
- Learn to wait on God and only share precious information with precious people.
3. Submit to the Process:
- Greatness is not accomplished overnight.
- Joseph went through a lot in the space between the dream and the demonstration.
- Know that God is faithful to His promises.
- Submit to the process and know that every day is one step closer.
4. Never Give Up:
- Joseph had plenty of opportunities to give up on the dream, but he remained faithful to God through it all.
- Be faithful to God at every stage of vision development.
- If Joseph would have given up during Pit Phase, the Potiphar Phase, or the Prison Phase of his life, he would have never experienced the PALACE PHASE!
Watch and be blessed:
(Mark 9:22,23 NASB) “It has often thrown him both into the fire and into the water to destroy him. But if You can do anything, take pity on us and help us!” And Jesus said to him, ” ‘If You can?’ All things are possible to him who believes.”
1. There is LITERALLY Nothing God can’t do.
2. Any limit we perceive of our God is an artificial limit we have placed on Him!
3. As we grow in Christ our experiences should help us expand our capacity to believe.
4. The more you can believe; the more is POSSIBLE for you!
John said, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is” (1st John 3:1,2).
Do you realize that you are a SON and not a SERVANT or a SLAVE? Once you truly realize that you are SON of God, the possibilities are endless! Take your limits off of our LIMITLESS God!