Points I want to highlight this week – PASSION WEEK:
1. Jesus endured the pain of the cross by faith.
2. Faith works by love (Gal 5:6).
3. If we live by faith and remain in love, then the same Power that Jesus operated in – and the same Power that raised Him from the dead – are available to us… and with that Power WE CAN CHANGE!
Two major points I want to make this week:
1. You cannot live a life pleasing to God in the flesh (human ability)
2. Fasting gives you an opportunity to do HANDS-ON TRAINING for submitting to the Spirit, versus succumbing to the flesh
God has a DREAM for your life. You role is to open your heart to it. I will use Joseph as an example:
1. Believe the dream: (Gen 37:5 NLT) One night Joseph had a dream
- God does not wait until you are ready before He reveals His dream for your life.
- The key is not dismissing the dream, just because you are not ready for it.
- Look for God to reveal to you your “to be” stage and believe it when He does.
2. Protect the Dream from Dream-Killers: (Gen 37:19,20 NASB) They said to one another, “Here comes this dreamer! “Now then, come and let us kill him and throw him into one of the pits; and we will say, ‘A wild beast devoured him.’ Then let us see what will become of his dreams!”
- Not everyone who is with you is for you.
- Learn to wait on God and only share precious information with precious people.
3. Submit to the Process:
- Greatness is not accomplished overnight.
- Joseph went through a lot in the space between the dream and the demonstration.
- Know that God is faithful to His promises.
- Submit to the process and know that every day is one step closer.
4. Never Give Up:
- Joseph had plenty of opportunities to give up on the dream, but he remained faithful to God through it all.
- Be faithful to God at every stage of vision development.
- If Joseph would have given up during Pit Phase, the Potiphar Phase, or the Prison Phase of his life, he would have never experienced the PALACE PHASE!
Watch and be blessed:
This is only a portion of the message Rev. Samuel Rodriquez preached on “The Raven and the Dove.” Here a a few quick nuggets on this:
1. The Father can protect you from ANY storm.
2. The Father can bless you to discern when it is SAFE to move!
3. The Father can BLESS you, even when everyone around you is struggling.
4. You CAN walk in God’s best, but you must be in His presence, hear His voice, and walk in His wisdom.
Let this message bless you:
There is no such thing as luck or happenstance. God has created a system of laws and principles – like sowing and reaping, cause and effect, and the free will of humans – that governs the earth. So, not only WILL we be judged some day, but our actions are regularly judged and we are either rewarded or punished accordingly. Good or bad, we are supposed to reap whatever we sow. That’s why I often say, “If you don’t like the harvest you are reaping, check the seed you are sowing.”
I am not LUCKY, I am BLESSED… and I know that I am BLESSED by the BEST!
How about you?
If you submit to the process of mind renewal, allowing yourself to be deprogrammed and then reprogrammed through the Word of God, you can actually get to the stage where you are SO conditioned to think God’s way that it will be extremely difficult for the enemy to get a hold of your mind with his negative thoughts of fear, failure, and defeat. This is the stage I pray you desire to get to and I pray that you do. It won’t happen overnight, but if you submit to the process, little-by-little, it WILL happen!
If you want to cooperate with God and to live by faith you are going to have to put yourself (God is not going to force you) through the process of mind renewal, so that you can see yourself the way God sees you. Once you do, once you get an image of yourself being what God desires for you to be, then you will have the faith to STEP OUT and do those things required to bring that image to pass! And once you STEP OUT God will back you up!
When you come to God your mind is still full of all the junk (poor thinking) of the past. You must be deprogrammed and then reprogrammed. Once you are you can see things the way God does and you can receive, believe, and walk in His Word. Remember, you don’t see things the way THEY are, you see things the way YOU are…. Once you are different, then your entire world will be different!